Hudgins Realty is committed to providing our tenants a safe home environment. In compliance with the recommended guidelines to help slow the spread of COVID-19, Hudgins Realty will be taking the following steps to help ensure the health and safety of our tenants and the greater East Lansing community. Should you have any concerns, please call our office as we are committed to solving any of your concerns.
- In compliance with Governor Whitmer’s ‘Stay at Home’ order, we will be closing our office for the next 3 weeks, until April 13. During this time we will still be answering phone calls and emails, as well as responding to all maintenance requests. However our office will be closed to walk in visits.
- If you are in town and intend to drop off a rent check through the slot in our front door, we will email you back a receipt.
- Please let us know if your entire group will be leaving your residence so our maintenance staff can monitor the property while you are away.
- Maintenance will continue to respond to all tenant requests for any maintenance issue that may occur. Should you experience a maintenance issue please CALL our office at (517)575-0008.
- Please make our office aware if any member of your household is sick or experiencing the symptoms of COVID-19.
- Maintenance will clean and disinfect any area in which they have completed any maintenance work.
- Common areas of apartment buildings will be cleaned and disinfected with increased frequency. This includes doorknobs, handrails, and laundry rooms within the apartment buildings.
- Please call our office if you or your household is interested in cleaning services from a trusted professional at an affordable rate.
Many local area stores are now out of many of the pre-packaged disinfectant products, the CDC recommends mixing 5 tablespoons (1/3 cup) of bleach per gallon of water, or four teaspoons of bleach per quart of water. Those solutions, with clean paper towels have the same cleaning capacity as the packaged products. Never mix bleach with Ammonia or any other cleaner. For additional questions regarding this please visit the following link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/home/cleaning-disinfection.html