The following is general information about Hudgins Realty rental houses and apartments.
- Appliances are furnished in every residence. This includes a stove, refrigerator and in most cases, a dishwasher. Each house is provided with a washer and dryer at no additional cost. Apartment buildings have a pay laundry facility within the complex.
- Our policy is no pets . We really like pets, just not in our rental dwelling units. We mean no pets, not for an hour, a day or an overnight. Fish are fine.
- Lawn care is provided at all residences. This includes both grass cutting and leaf cleanup in the fall. Snow removal on the driveways and sidewalks of our rental houses are a tenant’s responsibility in accordance with city code. Snow removal services are provided for you at the apartment buildings.
- The insurance we carry is for the building structures only, and doesn’t include your belongings. Check to see if your parent’s homeowner’s policy covers your possessions while away at school. Rental content insurance is relatively inexpensive. We suggest you explore your options and obtain insurance to cover your belongings.
- Maintenance of the units has always been our strong suit. Please don’t hesitate to ask current residents about their experience with regard to our residences.
- We accept both credit and debit card payment. The 3% bank convenience fee is added to the amount due. Please call the office if you would like to use a card.
Cable – Comcast
Internet – LightSpeed
Telephone – AT&T
Electric – Board Of Water and Light
Gas – Consumers Power
Water – City of East Lansing
517 337-1731 (The water will already be turned on in one person’s name.)