Your search results
Rules and Regulations
- Payments are to be directed to: Jeffrey Hudgins 117 Gunson Street, East Lansing, MI 48823 until Tenant is notified in writing, to the contrary.
- Tenant shall keep all personal articles out of the corridors and other common areas and place all articles in such places as may be designated by management.
- No sign, signal, illumination, advertisement, notice or any other lettering, or equipment shall be exhibited, inscribed, painted, affixed, or exposed on or at any window or any part of the outside or inside of the unit without the prior written consent of the Landlord.
- No awnings or other projections including air conditioners, television or radio antennas or wiring shall be attached to or extended from the outside walls of the building.
- Tenant(s) are to protect the quiet enjoyment of other residents and will not play radios, stereos or other such devices in such a manner as to disturb others.
- No pets are allowed on premises. Tenant may forfeit security deposit if a pet is found to occupy the premises.
- Tenant shall not alter any lock or install a new lock, knocker, peephole, or other attachment on any door of the unit without the written consent of the Landlord. All permitted alterations and fixtures shall remain as part of the unit unless Landlord otherwise elects. Landlord shall maintain working keys to all locks at his election.
- Tenant shall take all necessary precautions to conserve on utilities. This is to include the wasting of water, leaving windows open during the heating season, and the like.
- No hooks or hangers are to be driven or screwed into the walls, ceilings, or woodwork. Use of nails in walls is not suggested.
- No waterbeds are allowed on premises without the prior consent of the Landlord.
- The Landlord reserve the right to amend and make additions to the aforesaid regulations when said regulations are required to protect physical health, safety or peaceful enjoyment of Tenant(s) or guests.