- A Rental Application form (click on link to access and printout this form) must be completely filled-out and submitted by each person in your group prior to lease execution. Be certain to list the street address of the home or apartment you are interested in leasing on your package of applications when you drop them off at our office. If no one is in the office please insert the applications under the door in an envelope.
- Please consider listing more than one home or apartment on your application in the event one of your choices has been leased.
- We do not charge an application fee.
- All leases are for 12 months.
- Rents are paid by semester on August 1st, December 1st, and April 1st, in lieu of monthly payments.
- You can view or download the components of the Lease Agreement (click on link to access and or print the documents) at your convenience. It is composed of a) Rental Agreement; b) Rules and Regulations; c) Rental Supplement; d) Occupancy Log; e) Lead Warning Statement; and f) City of East Lansing Lease Addendum.
- Security deposits/Cleaning fee:
- For Houses security deposits are the lesser of $1000 or 1 ½ months rent per person. A non-refundable (preparation) cleaning fee of $150.00 is also collected.
- For Apartments and Studio’s security deposits are one month’s rent per person. A non-refundable (preparation) cleaning fee of $100 per person is also collected.
- A deposit of $300 per person will be required when the Rental Agreement is signed. The balance of the security deposit and cleaning fees are due within 2 weeks of signing or by agreement.
- No Pets.
- We will call you when your rental applications are approved. You must schedule an appointment within two days of the acceptance to sign the lease agreement. If you have not completed a lease within that timeframe, we will offer the unit to the next group.
- All members of your group must be present to sign the lease. The appointment will take approximately one hour.
The lease agreement is composed of six components that can be viewed and printed using the links provided below.